Thread: Price sensitive
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You betcha I'm price sensitive. Every time I look at purchasing an e-book I've got to pay more than I want to and more than most other countries pay for it. Let's take a gander at a few of the interesting selections in this month's 100 Kindle deals from Amazon. Used to be a great place to pick up some reads for a deal. Molly Ringwald When it Happens to you for $3.99. Click on it, nope it's $15.17. OOhh, The Sisters Brothers for $2.99, I'd definitely pick that up. Sorry it's not actually even available in Canada. That's right, a firetrucking Canadian-born author, nominated for Canada's best literature prize The Giller, isn't even available in Canada. Hmmm, a Jodi Picoult for $2.99. No, that's $10.35.

Price sensitive, you bet I'm price sensitive. You heard it here boys and girls: E-BOOKS ARE A WASTE OF MONEY!

Someone might want to move this to the Vent and Rant thread.

I hope my Kindle enjoys it's new life as a doorstop.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote