View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Not that I am aware of. There are a few threads of people who have found a way with the Kindle and side-loaded ebooks. The most success I have had is reading a side loaded ebook on my kindle, remembering the location I was up to and going to that location when out and about on my phone or ipod. I havent seen any option of a go-to-page with the Kobo app so I don't know if that is possible at all (and nook, well I'm in Australia so I'm not wasting my time).

Not quite automatic syncing but better than nothing.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote