View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #10
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mememememe View Post
Yeah, you just have to select the "Purchased" button (next to "I'm Reading" at the top of your Library), click the box next to the book you want to re-add to the reading list, and then click the "Bookmark" button at the top. Any bookmarked book will automatically be moved to "I'm Reading" and will go on your reader at the next Update Library / Sync.
I'm such a loser, thanks
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote