View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ow88 View Post
Hi so I just downloaded a bunch of free ebooks from the bn shop. And the purchase was successful, but when I goto my library to read them, it shows an option for me to "download", which is odd because it's suppose to be downloaded already after I purchased them. So I hit the download button anyway and after a mere 2 minutes loading, a message shows up saying:

"Product is Currently Unavailable

We're sorry. This item is temporarily not available. Please try again later or visit www.nook.com/support for details."

About 98% of the books I purchased for free shows that message and about 2% of the books actually opened successfully. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? How do I fix it?

I already tried archiving and unarchiving the books, but that was hopeless.
Are you downloading via "Barnes & Noble Desktop Reader"? You can download from your account via Internet Explorer as well.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote