View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Welcome to the MobileRead forum!

Wow, so now they are selling the inferior, year old Silver model for the same price as the newer and better Black model. That is definitely not cool. Most buyers will probably never know that the Silver models are not nearly as good as the Black or that the Black is a 2012 design whereas as the Silver was designed for 2011. I hope someone who has both models will mention that in a review [cough]Blossom[/cough].
I'm not brave enough to handle those Amazonites over there. If I was to post that I would have a battle on my hands. They can get quite vicious. Just look here how many people it took for us to convince in the threads here. Luckily several others who had the same experience I did came forward to prove that the Black is the better of the two.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote