View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #41
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I guess I view it much differently. I expect to read these like I'm watching a movie, and for the most part, that's how it plays out LOL.
I'm going to mark it down as Reacher earned Finlay's respect by his analysis of the first murder and crime scene, the fact that there were three people. Oh, and solving the very tricky mystery of calling the phone number to see what or who's it was.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote