View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #55
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I think the Jack Reacher novel should "NOT" be disqualified just because the author at a later date decided to go back and write a prequal.

It's like saying you should read the Magicians Nephew before Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe when in the latter there are references made to the fact that it's the first in the series. When due to later publications it is now NOT the first in the series.

Publication order trumps chronological order for a book read in my opinion
I was joking!
John F is offline   Reply With Quote