View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 08:01 PM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Okay then. Don't be afraid of making a mistake here. You'll find the people very friendly like. (watch out for the duck, and stay away from the monkey!)
Don't listen to her, Wheezie. The monkey is good. The monkey is wise. The monkey will lead you to salvation. The monkey swings from the tree of life. The monkey walks hand in hand with the squirrel and the blue one next to the fish.

She's right about the duck though.

(None of this makes sense now, Wheezie, I know. Once you start getting around though, and get to know more people, you'll soon come to see that it still doesn't make any sense. I mean, what's up with desertgrandma's avatar, hey? Pretty strange if you ask me.)

Welcome. (<----note, this is the only bit in my post that adds any meaningful content to the conversation. )

Cheers,
Your harmless little interfenestral monkey, Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote