Thread: Future of M92
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:23 AM   #72
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
I agree with Lbooker as far as writing with the stylus is concerned: I use the M92 to take notes in meetings and the noise does bother me. I understand that Onyx didn't want to add another touch layer in addition to wacom (the device is too expensive already), but they certainly could have included a better stylus. I think the stylus is the culprit, as both my other wacom tablets (Asus EeeNote, Irex Iliad) are much quieter to write on. (The stili which came with those devices, as well as the Gateway stylus I have, are much nicer and more precise than the Onyx stylus, too, because the tips don't move as much.) Unfortunately those pens don't work with the M92, and I haven't found one that does.

On the other hand, the noise of the buttons doesn't bother me - especially as you can set the „joystick" to turn pages, which is completely silent.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote