View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #1
woel
woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.woel can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Paperwhite and ePub support

Hi! My first post on this forum, I hope I'm in the right section and not posting something that's been asked before.

I have recently ordered a Kindle Paperwhite (KPW), and I have been looking into how to best get ePub support on this device. The options I have found so far are Duokan, CoolReader 3 and Hacked Up Reader. In my understanding, Duokan is an OS that can be installed parallel to the original OS on the KPW, while the other two are "apps" that are launched through the interface for books on the Kindle. Based on this, I have some questions:
  1. Which one of these three methods for accessing ePub books would you recommend?
  2. What are the pros and cons of each?
  3. Do you have other suggestions?
woel is offline   Reply With Quote