View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:37 PM   #4
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
It sounds so good that I pulled out all stops, and now have a hardcover version coming to me from the UK via Abebooks. It's only costing me a couple of dollars more than getting an inter-library loan, and this way I get to keep it!

So I shall be joining in the conversation once I get my hands on it, probably in a week or two.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote