View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
Sonylistens
Sony Customer Service Rep
Sonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheeseSonylistens can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony Reader
Hello drshortcutify,

And good afternoon! My name is Amanda Maffei here with the Sony Support team. We're very sorry to hear that about your Reader™. I found your unit on our esupport site (www.esupport.sony.com). Here is a direct link to your model: http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-...OC=3#/howtoTab. It will give you some troubleshooting steps or how-to's that you might find helpful. Just click on one of the links that are on the main page if any sound like the issue that you're currently having. Or you can also try the little white box on the right hand side. Please do let us know if this doesn't fix the problem. I assure you myself or one of my team members will get back to you with a response shortly after. Thank you! =)

-Amanda Maffei

Sony Support USA
Sonylistens is offline   Reply With Quote