View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #17
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
For me it was transitional.

I still think e-ink is the best way to read a book. It's just more natural than LCD. But I haven't used my original Nook hardly at all in almost a year. My 4.3" phone is good enough and in fact a better overall reader for my use for several reasons I won't get into here. My Nook is a good device that served me well, but I have no desire to buy a newer and better one.

There's certainly going to be a market for e-ink readers, but can that market support the devices being manufactured? The numbers don't look good.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote