View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #23
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^What? Middle ground? Everything's not black and white?!? Oh the humanity.

I'm in complete agreement. I think seeing the votes in progess is silly, but in the end I don't really care. I don't lobby my books so I'll never see one of my nominations win. In the end, if I think I want to read what gets voted as the winner, I'll read it otherwise I won't. Life will go on. I'll still nominate something I want to read the next time a category comes up I've got something for and it will finish third in the voting.

I'm just getting all excited for the Jim Butcher versus the world fight for the Runner-Up category in January.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote