View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #36
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Go for Lamb. Religious humor can be really funny. Remember Monty Python's Life of Brian.
Quote:
Lamb is a period piece as well. It's just a lot older period.
Quote:
A vote for Lamb is a vote for a LOL/ROTFLYAO experience. A vote for anything else is a vote for a why did I vote for this experience.

Also, Lamb is cheaper to buy then The Eyre Affair. Plus some of you might be lucky enough to get Lamb from the library.
Quote:
So we put up Lamb instead since it's the best book on the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC Beacham View Post
Oh, I see - I'll request it at Amazon for future reading.
Jon...

Which book do you think I should vote for? I'm not sure which one you want to read.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote