View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #29
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've given a very good solution, yet others are still trying to come up with solutions not nearly as good. Why?
just because it's a good solution for one person doesn't mean it's a one-size-fits-all solution.

with the wide variety of readers and ereaders out there, different solutions work for different people. i'm often travelling, and don't have internet access at every minute. so an internet-based solution probably isn't going to be the first thing i think of. but it works for some folks. those reading the thread get to see the variety of ways we all solve this issue.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote