Thread: PRS-350 LRF Display options
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebook_junkie View Post
Despite the fact that I prefer epub as a format, I'm sometimes forced to use LRF because I have found that some epubs won't display correctly on my PRS-350, but they will display correctly in LRF format.
Use Sigil to look at the ePub and see what is wrong. Use FlightCrew to validate the ePub to see what could be wrong. Double check the CSS to make sure there are no errors there.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote