View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #17
Tanga
Zealot
Tanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toysTanga shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle 3
Don't forget KIF - the text adventure game. Truly awesome piece of work.

I'm afraid I haven't been able to get the install to work. Thanks anyway, Thomas, for all your work, but I get a 'failure' when I try the shift L K launchpad command (I already had launchpad installed, and used it, so I don't think I used it incorrectly, and I did update the launchpad reader (shift shift space) before trying. I even got my name taken off the development list for someone just in case it was that.

I have got KIF working, using ADQ's install method for his developer.keystore, and that works, so I can use KIF, but I think if I installed the dev.key files for another program in the same way, then that one program would work too, but I just can't get this keystore to install. Highly tempted to give the usbhack a go, but will mull on it overnight and probably chicken out .

Thanks anyway,

Tamsyn

PS - Aaaand, Launchpad stopped working. Then I tried to fix it, and didn't. I think I have my answer though. If I can break Launchpad (not my shift key, I checked) I shudder to think of what I might do with usbnetwork access. No dice. My kindle is the teacher.
Tanga is offline   Reply With Quote