View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 03:49 PM   #47
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I just noticed that everyone reading the August winning eBook is reading the wrong book by the wrong author. You should be reading the winning eBook by the author Kurk Vonnegut. The book written by Kurt Vonnegut did not win. Sorry I did not notice this earlier before some have wasted their time reading the wrong eBook.
Jon, you're slipping. I made the mistake on purpose to see how long it would take you to see it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote