View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #11
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
With regard to #16, I'm not sure if he's talking about the same problem I am having, but there's definitely an issue with the yes/no/undefined checkboxes and the metadata editor. If a field is set to "undefined" in the bulk editor, its yes/no status is unchanged; if it's set to "undefined" in the individual editor, it yes/no status is cleared. The inconsistency is a problem, as is the inability to clear yes/no status in bulk. I would suggest a fourth option be added to the menu in the bulk editor: "ignore", which would function as "undefined" does now, so that "undefined" could function as it does in the individual editor.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote