View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:15 PM   #12
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Go to advanced book search. Then tick "public domain only". Search for a book you would like. Click the book when it shows up. Then the displayed book will show a download arrow on the upper right side to click on. This enables you to download it as pdf or epub.
I see what you mean, but I was confused because I was asking about how to download a large collection in a zip or other archive, rather than individually.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote