View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #100
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
I did a trade in a while ago, got in the last few days it was offered. Had a time getting my credit since the company I sent it to never reported to me that they'd gotten it. The Sony rep said that there wasn't any way to tell if they'd received the trade in or not, but sent me the certificate anyway. Took a month.

I looked up a T1 for you. If it's working, the screen is not broken, and you have the cable and power adopter the trade in value is $6. If you don't have the cable and adopter they'll only take it in for recycling.

They're not taking anything in but Sony's, and looks like only the T1 with the cables, and the PRS-700 $21 with cables, $12 without. The 950 Daily edition was about $20 with cables, but the form froze up when I tried some of the others.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote