View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 05:33 AM   #7
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexconfuse View Post
If I use the "zoom by selection" and rotate the screen to "horizontal view", clicking "next page button" automatically sends me to the bottom of the next page and not the top of the next page. Can you change this?
Next page sends you to the same place of next page in M92. It is good in some cases (you crop the text to get rid of big margins, but you see the whole 'page') and unpleasant in other cases (you see only part of the 'page').

I hope Onyx works on 'smart' next/prev page behaviour and that it will be implemented in new firmware (1.7).

Regarding missing screen protection film. As far as I remember there was none on my unit. I think ut is not needed. The display is from glass (unlike most of current displays, whicg are plastic), so it is much harder to scratch it.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote