Thread: Seriousness They Didn't get my Hanlin
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 07:12 AM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laine View Post
Got home yesterday after a day volunteering at the Embroiderers Guild and shopping to find the house a wreck and over A$10,000 worth of stuff missing.
Well, that just sucks, Laine. I hope your insurance covers everything, but of course that won't help the emotional anxiety any. Glad to hear your kitty hadn't done a runner though.

Quote:
I've been salivating over the new cute little Sony Vaio - so much more style than my eeepc. Guess this is my excuse to go for it.
Well, that's looking on the bright side, I suppose. I'm not a Sony fan, but by the gods that Sony Vaio P is a tempting little sweet.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote