View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 09:48 PM   #12
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
I ended up copying my collections and then deleting the ones which had the MS designator on them, just to make sure that it would not get in the way of anything when I add a memory stick to my device. I didn't notice any real problems with this issue, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

I did notice this happening after using Calibre, but I sort of figured it was a coincidence. I also did a reset of the device at about the same time. I do not recall if it first happend during the use of Calibre, which I have since used with no issues, or during the reset.

Last edited by jabberwock_11; 01-09-2009 at 09:52 PM.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote