View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 02:44 PM   #23
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
2) Okay but you can also do that with the Content Server which will be more up to date and have more stuff and have .azw3 and and and...
Not if the book isn't in Calibre yet. Which is usually the case.

Me not at my own computer (could be work computer or a family member's) : *oooh new book in series x is out and has discount/can be purchased pre-release (e-ARCs anyone?) on independent site WANTWANTWANT*

Purchase from independent site. Download. Email (or "send") to kindle. Sync kindle to wifi. Read without moving butt from seat from beginning to end of process. Because I'm lazy like that.

Also it will remind me that I own the book and need to put in in Calibre because I periodically manually sync my kindle and Calibre library.
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote