View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 10:54 AM   #18
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Special fonts that stupid publishers leave in because what every ebook really needs is to have Garamond enforced because that is what AWP defaults to or something, and they are too lazy to put effort into their product. At the cost of an additional MB per book.

Alternatively, a way for ebook geek to efficiently embed fleurons via empty unicode characters.

Alternatively, a way to show a very few characters with some sort of special effect-like font. Hopefully they subset the font.

Alternatively, a way for people to add their own fonts to their Kindle without resorting to the Fonts hack.
ok nothing I would really be interested in. Actually the only time I change the fonts on my device is when the text is too small in certain books.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote