View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #27
emonti8384
browneyedgurl
emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emonti8384 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950x2, PRS-600 silver, Galaxy III purple, T2 black
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Calibre doesn't replace the Sony software. You can have both.
I agree, for me Calibre is a staple. It organizes everything better, it's simpler, rarely any hiccups, and I can get my "nerdy news" lol, so I tell everyone to install it. Plus I can convert my books over to the format I like. I think it does more and once you get the hang of it it's simpler than Sony's storage. The only reason I go into my Sony account is to buy a book, which is rare since I go to the library and re-read a lot. Plus my TBR pile is pretty large, so unless it's an author I'm following I just plug away at that lol! The Sony bookshelf used to be easier for managing your stuff but although it's less of a hassle bug-wise it's more of a hassle with it's auto-syncing, unable to sort your books how you want them and not as many options as the old. I hate the auto-syncing...
emonti8384 is offline   Reply With Quote