Thread: PRS-T1 1.04 sd recovery
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #60
fridolin
fridolin began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t1
Hello,
i have a problem when i want to write that file for getting into testmode..

i broke my display, lucky as i am i have a second one here but when i try to attach that display it shows everything correct except the touchscreen doesnt recognise input-.-
thats why i try to get into testmode and set the vcom right .. do a facory initialize as described in the manual.

the thing on this one is that i also cant start the reader normaly i did " Recovering a bricked device (sd recovery, sd rescue)" with the 1.04 package and let it run until the sd card didnt flash anymore..

when i restart now it wants me to choose a language but i cant touch it -.-
so thats why i tried to get into the testmode with the recovery image.... i started it and i can connect to it with putty but here it ends
well the main reason for this is because i am not so familiar with linux so i have problems writeing this xyz file (i know the name is important.. i did create it on the sdcard and was able to get into testmode on the fully working reader).. could u help me out here?
i mean can u give me a litte instruction how to do this.. i read through the wiki the whole night now and cant get it done..
huge thanks to everyone that read until here and tries to help me out here
fridolin is offline   Reply With Quote