Thread: PRS-350 prs350 stylus dimmensions?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #22
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
I'm using a wooden kebab skewer here. I wrapped a little bit of sticky tape near the top to stop it sliding out. Seems to work mostly well, but I think the thinness of the tip stops it from registering sometimes.

I can't quite see myself walking through a local knitting store, but might look at that. I'm sure noone will ask questions of the funny guy trying to put knitting needles into the electronic do-dad, will they? I assume you can buy single knitting needles, or do I get a spare stylus "for free"?

Cheers,
Simon.