View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #6
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
hi mate a couple of recommendations for you.
video MX Player
music Rocket Music Player although not my personal choice a good player that you can readily download.
radio as mentioned by JD, TuneIn follow the link provided.
given the tablets dependancy on wifi and no inbuilt gps alot of traffic apps are worthless unless you can tether to your phone. a phone with that capability will have its own inbuilt gps and data connection negating the need for a tablet. google maps and navigation have made my satnav obsolete. its frightening what phones can do now. the only benefit my tablet has is a larger screen for reading and viewing video ,other than that my phone is far more capable and faster.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote