View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Ha, yes. Believe me, I know it really makes no sense. I'm only too aware of that. I was just pleased to hear someone say to me directly they are aware of the color hue problem. I know it will likely be the same problem when I receive it, but I'm willing to try another one considering he assured me he would extend my return time. I'm hoping for at least no more specks. You know, I never realized what a crazy optimist I am until now. haha.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote