View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 08:13 PM   #19
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigapad View Post
hi, I managed to install successfully, thank you very much.
I followed all the steps and cleaared the cache as well as cleared the data for the google related as given in the thread, but it says download is unsuccessful when I use the app market.

any idea?
I appreciate your support.
What usually works is to remove the data and cache for all Google-related items: Calendar, Gmail, Maps, Talk, etc., and all storage associated with them. As a last resort, you can go through and clear the cache and data from all the apps on the tablet. That will almost certainly work.

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote