Thread: Free histories?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Google Books has *lots* of everything - I'm researching slave narratives right now, and it's incredible being able to read books that were written *at the time*.

I don't know what period you might be interested in, but give Google Books a shot.

I'm reading the free epubs from the Sony Library, but Googe Book Search has even more in PDF format.

You can use Calibre to reformat the epubs. The PDFs, not so much.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote