View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 09:01 PM   #36
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
What's the current take on Shubook? The comments in the (German) AppStore indicate, and outright say, the app was abandoned. The last update was in March this year, which doesn't seem that long ago.

(I mostly use iBooks for Apple-store-bought books, which I actually prefer graphics- and UI-wise, and Marvin for everything else (via DropBox
There was an update, it was hard to say what it was they updated, because functionally, its much the same as it was. I'm still using Stanza, even with its bugs. I'll use Marvin when the iPhone version emerges, and iBooks for store bought books. I'd switch to iBooks permanently if I didnt love Stanza so much and if it allowed downloads from other sources... otoh "open in" works just fine, when accessing from dropbox or elsewhere.

I think shubooks started well but will not make the final cut.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote