View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwipippa View Post
So I was forced to go out and buy a kobo glo. My Touch was one of the originals so coming up to two years old in June.

Can you see how sad I am at having to trade up?
At one time on a laptop forum, when people asked how to get their laptops working, I would give answers in two parts. One was the "have you tried...". The second part was "your laptop is dead, go and buy a new one". A lot of people liked the second answer

You will love the Glo. My Touch is still working but any time I pick it up to look at, it just isn't as nice.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote