Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 08:25 AM   #1075
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
Damn it! I connected my kindle to my pc then pressed the power button and then the home button and then left the power button and left the power button then the home button.Then I fired up mfgboot in wine (fedora 18). BUT in mfg boot when I click scan nothing happens and the usb boxes are greyed out. Once it also gave the message usb not selected.
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote