View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #35
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Yay for keeping track of my private information and placing advertising on my full-price Kobo Touch. :/ *spit*

I won't be updating (fortunately, 1.9.14 is nice and stable for me) and Kobo certainly won't be getting any more of my money because of this.
They are NOT reading private information, they are going on what books you have already bought FROM THEM, they can't read side-loaded content. Almost all of my books are side-loaded so the recommendations doesn't really fit for me ( A bunch of books called Warriors with cats or something, which I've never read and will never read but other people who use my account have bought them)

The Shortlist bug is being fixed, or already has (I'm not totally sure.)
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote