View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 03:52 PM   #15
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
$3.12, which is how much paperbacks used to cost when I was a kid (including tax).

Thanks to inflation, that probably should be like $8-9 today, but that still has been the price I've bought most e-books at ($2-4).

I did just spend almost $30 to buy a hardback book, the last volume of Clark Ashton Smith's short stories. Even though you can actually read them free online. But I have the other four volumes and I will no doubt read them dozens, if not hundreds of times, so $27 was worth it for me.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote