View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 03:22 PM   #11
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Ok thanks I have free time this weekend maybe I will try to read up on it and see if I can come up with something.

So what I have to do is use some kind of task scheduler that restarts calibre server every half hour actually I don't edit my files that much so can push it to once a day. And before starting calibre-server the server.db is updated with the latest metadata.db file.
I am writing this down so if anyone else has any Ideas please comment
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote