View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maur View Post
Question #1: epubs borrowed/downloaded from my public library into ADE will automatically lockup/expire after 21 days, both on ADE and on my kobo ereader. Is there any way that I can avoid this lockup by transferring the book to my reader via Calibre rather than ADE?
No, calibre will not change the restriction on those files in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maur View Post
Question #2: When I attempt to view epubs that I have purchased on the Calibre Viewer, I get a DRM Error. Strange, as I am able to view these books on the ADE viewer.
Not strange at all, calibre's viewer is a DRM free zone. ADE handles Adobe's DRM as designed.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-02-2010 at 09:39 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote