Thread: Mrs. Beast
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 07:56 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamela Ditchoff View Post
Dear radamo,
My publisher has chosen to release Mrs. Beast first as a Kindle digital book, and I understand there are limitations. It may also me downloaded on iphone and itouch. Hopefully limitation will diminish over time.
Thanks,
Pamela Ditchoff
Limitations like most of the world won't have access to your work. Going exclusive to Amazon is going to upset enough people that even if it does eventually get released elsewhere, they won't buy it. So please do your readers and yourself a favor and stop with the Amazon exclusivity. Your publisher is doing you no favors at all.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote