View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Free Karen Cantwell Murder Mystery at the Blog

Free murder mystery short story by author Karen Cantwell (best known for her humour, mysteries and romance novels). This story is available at:

www.BearMountainBooks.com via the Send to Kindle button. Instructions are in the post, but basically Amazon has set up a feature where you click "send to kindle" and the story goes to your kindle (you will be asked to log into your Amazon account).

If you need ePUB I can email a copy.

Please let me know if you want to hear about these stories. I have a few more planned, but I don't usually post here, so some feedback would be helpful!

Thanks!

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 10-16-2013 at 05:46 PM.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote