View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #124
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I rarely look up a word when reading, and on the rare occasion that I do it's usually because I've never seen the word before. I've read widely over the last 35+ yrs (1st library card at age 3 though I couldn't read yet and am now 42) so I've seen a good many words in that time, but there are still some that I'm not familiar with. Usually they are either specialized in that they are only used in a limited set of circumstances or maybe they are archaic and not used much anymore.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote