View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
menevets
Connoisseur
menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.menevets ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300/Kindle 4 basic/iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone/Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philantrop View Post
Just like you described: Highlight the word. Among other options, I get a "Define" option which does a Google lookup.
BlueFire Reader 1.9 here.
I see now that it always worked, just not for a book I sideloaded from the library. I upgraded to 1.9 after borrowing the book and have yet to sideload another library book after the upgrade, but I doubt that's the problem.
menevets is offline   Reply With Quote