View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:34 AM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Showing only one End-note at a time

I've got a book with loads of end-notes in it and I've put them all into the same xhtml file so as to make it a bit easier for me to manage the end-notes.

What I would like though is to be able to only show one end-note on the screen at a time.

I've tried using thie following:

Code:
<p id="note1" class="endnote">Blah, blah, blah</p>
with the CSS being:

Code:
.endnote {page-break-before:always; page-break-after:always;}
but this doesn't seem to work as all the end-notes still seem to show on screen at the same time.

Any idea what (if it exists) is the correct CSS to get this to work, or do I need to break the end-notes down to one end-note per xhtml file?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote