View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 12:41 PM   #6
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrien View Post
Something even cooler: in our e-books for the Kindle on Feedbooks, there's usually links to other books from the same author, and recommendations. You can directly click on these and download these books. Yep, you don't even need to be in the browser to download DRM-free books.
That's lovely. I also appreciate how well-formatted the books are on your site. Sadly many of the books I've downloaded, even from here at Mobileread, don't have the metadata set correctly. Tables of contents are usually good here but it's pretty problematic accross the sites I've been to. The books I've seen from your site so far have all been good. Do you have a catalog with links in mobi format available? I know it would be changing all the time, but it would be way quicker to search and download from that rather than browsing the site.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote