View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
As I mentioned, if you aren't into the details of the politics and the building of the tech -- this book could definitely get boring. For me, though, I like that kind of stuff. I also listened via audible instead of reading. The production values for the audible book were, as usual, first rate. Jason Culp was the narrator, and even with the very large cast of characters, he made each one distinct and interesting.

This was a "world building" book with some action here and there. It certainly was not like any of the early Honor Harrington books in terms of pacing.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote