Thread: ePUB comic test
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #22
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphsnart View Post
I wouldn't wrap the images in SVG. Most readers won't anti-alias the images properly and it looks horrible as a result.
It looks fine in the embedded ADE on my 505. No problems with aliasing.

Quote:
Why get rid of the template for ADE?
If you don't expressly need one of the limited features provided by page-template.xpgt, then it's best to leave it out. The version that everyone seems to be using adds a 6em margin to the top of every flow, which would certainly not be suitable here.

One last small issue - Calibre had problems reading the å in the title when I added it. I opened the opf file in Notepad++ and selected 'convert to UTF-8', saved it and that seemed to fix the issue. Whatever editor you use for ePubs, make sure it's operating in UTF-8 mode.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote