View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #6
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
NEW VERSION 0.1.3

Hi all,

this version of Writer2Epub is working quite well.

Now most formatting are preserved, the generated epub is well readable in almost all readers.
Still doesn't pass the validation, but I know why and I'm working to solve all problems.
At the moment, no images are exported, will be a feature available in a next version.

You will find the generated epub in the same folder of the original file. In the same place you will also find a folder with the content of the epub files itself. This folder is only for debug purposes, and if you're not a programmer you can discard it.

Please remember that is just a beta version, and to work only with a copy of your files. Even if the macro preserves the original file, there is no warranty against damages to your files, computer, room, building or even your town.

Please let me know your opinion.

Luke

Now, you will find newest versions of my macros in my blog

Last edited by eBookLuke; 05-02-2010 at 12:10 PM.